Thursday, November 27, 2008

Rubindo the Magnificent!


Rubindo the Magnificent!
See the entire album 

Shortly after I got my new Nikon D90, Rubindo's family requested that I take some family pictures for them. I was flattered! We spent an hour in the park near Ford Lake and I was pretty pleased with the results.

Here are a few of the highlights from my first official photo shoot. The weather was beautiful for early October in Michigan. It was so warm, in fact, that the mosquitoes were making a resurgent effort to feast upon any and all warm blooded creatures they could find before the cold weather of Autumn really arrived.

Rubindo and his hermanitos were mischievous, as always, but cooperative.


Hey, at least three of them were looking at the camera for this candid shot... 







Adorable

Posted by Picasa

No comments: