Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Can Help Pic a Winner

I am entering some photos in the upcoming Guilford Fair and I need help. I am struggling to choose between these two photos. I am allowed to enter only 10 photos total in various categories. I have narrowed down my top 9 choices and am now left choosing between these two for the final slot. Which one could win that blue ribbon? If you have an opinion let me know soon. Thanks!

 
SNOW-DUSTED LIONESS
John Ball Zoo, Grand Rapids, MI, Nov. 2008

 
NEVER TRUST A SISTER!
Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago, IL, 2006

If you want to see my other entries you can check them out in this gallery...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

My choice would be the lion. :) I think it carries more emotion in the eyes of the cat, depth of color and the framing of it is wonderful.

Jake Egbert said...

Thanks, Cathryn. So far the responses are split about equally.