Friday, August 10, 2012

Watching the Rain

So, I started a new job in Portland, Oregon about two weeks ago. It's been a very busy and exciting time preparing to move my family across the country.  While I have taken a few photos in the past couple of weeks, I have spent very little time processing any of them. Well tonight I was just scratching the surface of my photo queue and saw these two shots of my son contemplating whether or not he really wanted to accompany me on an errand across town (he did choose to go with his old man, to his credit!)  I realized tonight that even though I now live in Portland, a city renowned for its gray skies and rain, the last time I saw a real downpour was the day before I left Connecticut!

Summer in Portland is actually beautiful! Blue skies, sunshine, low humidity... Hopefully I'll get around to posting some Portland pics soon!

 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: