Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sugar - In Concert - Esker Point 2012

I finally got around to processing a few more photos from this past summer. On July 19th I saw Sugar in concert at Esker Point Beach for the third year in a row. Once again the band did not disappoint!

My photo gallery from last year's concert is probably my personal favorite of all my work. And, while I don't know that this year's gallery is up to the same standards as last year I do like it a lot. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the 2012 Sugar concert. Enjoy!


You can also see the pics on Facebook here if you wish.
And while you're there you can "like" that page, too, but only if you do like it...


A great venue for a concert!


Marcy



Rickie


This drum stick has seen its last concert


Israel


 


Most (but not all) of the fans were thrilled by the loud, upbeat music.

 


Mike

 


Israel recognized me because of my photos from last year.


Don and Shelley drew a crowd of their own when they showed off their cha-cha skills during a brief intermission.

 

 

 



Posted by Picasa

No comments: