Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BEST SHOT OF 2012 CONTEST

I'm thinking of entering a My Best Shot of 2012 photo contest and I've narrowed my choices down to the 10 photos in this gallery. I would love to get some feed back over the next few weeks to help me decide which one to enter. Please vote for your favorite by "liking" it in the gallery or making a comment! I would love to know why you like a shot, too, if you feel like sharing. Thanks!

If you prefer to see the gallery over at my Facebook page (a very easy place to "Like" or comment) you can click here.



Coast Guard Cadets Salute WTC, Fleet Week 2012, USCGC Eagle, Manhattan, NY.


Blue Angels Over Battle Group, Fleet Week 2012, Hudson River, Manhattan, NY


Blue Heron at Mukilteo Landing. Mukilteo, WA


Hungry Gull. Mukilteo, WA


4th of July Fireworks After the Fireworks. Old Lyme, CT


Sail Fest Fireworks 2012. Fort Trumbull, New London, CT


Osprey Taking Flight. Old Lyme, CT


My Fish! Osprey, Old Lyme, CT


Gary Rower Stearman, Oregon International Airshow 2012, Hillsboro, OR


USAF Thunderbirds, Oregon International Airshow 2012, Hillsboro, OR

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barrett Family said...

Hi Jake,
This is random, but I've been looking for a picture of the Boston temple and I love yours (from your post Boston Temple 11-11-11). Can I have permission to print a picture? Not sure the best way to go about this... Maybe you could reply to this comment and let me know your procedure for using your material. It would just be for my personal use in the home. Thanks! - MB

Jake Egbert said...

Hi, MB!
I can't tell you how nice it is to receive a comment that isn't just spam! I'm thrilled to learn that you like one of my photos of the Boston Temple in this post.
Please drop me an email at jakeegbertphotography@gmail.com and we can discuss permission for use.

Would love to know how you found me and which photo, specifically, you're interested along with the size you're wanting to print. I may be able to provide you with a high res version cropped for optimal printing.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jake

Jake Egbert said...

*interested in