Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Portland - The One in Oregon

I took a business trip to Portland, Oregon in September. I was tied up in conference meetings most of the week but I did get a little down time. I was able to get in a couple of nice workouts jogging the trails around the waterfront (unfortunately I haven't exercised since then...) and I took my camera for a walk one evening before dinner. Here are a few shots from 9/14/10 on the Portland Waterfront.

 

 
Apparently, Dragon Boats are all the rage in the Rose City these days. I saw business professionals wandering around the city each evening toting life vests and a single paddle on their way down to their team practice.

 

 
I stayed at the Waterfront Marriott and had a very nice view of the river and lots of homeless people from my window.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: